Is to nourish the body,
replenish the spirit,
and grow the community...
so all might be fed.
Special Event Inquiry
Thank You For Considering One Acre Café For Your Special Event.
One Acre Café is a non-profit community restaurant whose mission is “to nourish the body, replenish the spirit and grow the community so that all might be fed.”
In order to support our mission, we offer a variety of options for hosting your special event at the café.
If your group would like to learn more about the café, how we operate and how you can help, please request a representative to speak at your event.
WEEKDAY LUNCH EVENTS
(Monday – Friday)
Weekday Lunch Event Guidelines:
- Private use of the Special Events room
- Seating is limited to a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 30 people
- Room is available for your lunch event between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm
- Please make reservation requests at least one week prior to your event.
- Your group may choose from the lunch menu available the day of your event.
- Final count is required the day before your event.
PRIVATE DINNER AND WEEKEND EVENT
Private Dinner and Weekend Guidelines:
For all dinner and weekend options our minimum donation is $800, which includes private use of the entire facility, your food, beverage, and dessert for 40 people. See below for further details.
As a non-profit, we do not charge tax. Any gratuity will be considered an additional donation toward the mission of the café.
Your minimum donation includes:
- Private use of the entire facility, your food, beverage, and dessert for 40 people
- Each additional guest will be an added donation of *$20 per person.
- Main dining area seating is limited to 70 people.
- Final count is required 5 days before the event; you can add to the count up to 3 days prior to your event.
- Payment for your event must be made in cash or with one check or one credit card.
NOTE: One Acre Café is an alcohol-free facility and it is our policy that no alcohol is served at the café.